Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Life is Beautiful*

Beautiful - Moby
Beautiful Freak - Eels
Beautiful - Smashing Pumpkins
At My Most Beautiful - R.E.M.
Beautiful Day - Len & Biz Markie
Beautiful - The Daybirds
The Beautiful Occupation - Travis
Beautiful - Christina Aguilera
Charlie Says (No One is Really Beautiful) - Jude
Beautiful Disaster - 311
You Are So Beautiful - Joe Cocker
Beautiful Stranger - Madonna
You And The Clouds Will Still Be Beautiful - XTC
Beautiful Day - U2
You're Beautiful - James Blunt
Beautiful - Snoop Dogg
Dream Girl (Beautiful Baby) - Dave Mathews Band
Beautiful Girl - INXS
Mr. E's Beautiful Blues - Eels
The Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson


* iPod playlist of the moment

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gag me with a spoon

Me said...

don't be grumpy - you're beautiful too tim

Anonymous said...

Not in any sorta way you appreciate. I'm delightfully dark.

Anonymous said...

You need like a Megadeth or Iron Maiden song on there. I'll see what I can do.

Me said...

I've got Manson on there. What do you want from me?