Monday, July 10, 2006

My Days:

- Packing things I don't want the moving guys to touch/sniff.

- Telling people that I am not going to start having babies yet. (However, I may start writing my book.)

- Wondering if anyone will really miss me.

- Avoiding the laundry.

- Finishing our stock of alcohol because the movers won't take anything that has been opened. (Well, I'm not drinking everything - some of that is left over from our house warming party.)

- Take down shelves. Unscrew screws. Spakle. Paint.

- Figuring out how much unused vacation time the company has to pay me for and whether I am fully vested in my 401K.

- Toss, turn. (Repeat)

- Making list after list of accounts I need to close, services I need to cancel, mail I need to forward, addresses I need to update, questions I need to ask, letters I need to fax, faxes I haven't gotten yet, checks I need to sign and blogs I need to write.

- Daydreaming about curtains and paint

- Taking the dogs on car rides. (I seem to think that a ten minute ride to the dry cleaner is going to prepare them for a thirteen hour drive to another region of the country.)

If you're ever on Jeopardy - Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.

- l to the dizza

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

of course you will be missed silly - i'm quite confident that there will be mass suicides on your behalf.

Anonymous said...

Think of it from the perspective of the mover..what things would THEY rather not touch or smell?

Babies or the book? Damn! I don't know which would be more exciting and interesting.

miss you already and you are not even gone..sigh...D

Me said...

I could do a "baby book" - Mutant Vat Babies from Mars - or something like that.

Me said...

it is better than your "butt baby"!

The Dunce-cap Marvel said...

Don't want to know.