Friday, March 24, 2006

Easter: To Dye For
















Fun Chuch Signs

Psalm readings here
Come early if you want a back pew
Dusty bibles lead to durty lives
"Fire & Life" insurance here
God answers kneel-mail
Feeling down? Have a faith-lift
How would Jesus drive?
GODISNOWHERE (read it again)
Happy Hour - 8:00 AM Sundays
Ch...ch - What's missing? U R
Lent: Christian spring training*
Forbidden fruits create many jams
Exposure to the Son may prevent burning
The best Christian vitamin: B1
Are U crunk for Jesus?
Moses started out as a basket case too
Who lit the fuse for the "Big Bang"?
If evolution were true, moms would have 3 arms
God's last name is not "#&%@"
Is God your co-pilot? Switch seats
April 1st: National Atheists Day**
Hot outside? We're heir conditioned
God wanted spiritual fruits, not religious nuts
Body piercing saved my life
Where are you going?
Santa Claus never died for anyone
Who's your Daddy?

try this

- lada, outsmarting Satan daily

*Augustine's favorite
**my personal favorite

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's Augustine?

Anonymous said...

Another good one is "Stop, drop, and roll doesn't work in Hell."

Me said...

St. Augustine, dum-dum

Anonymous said...

My personal favorite, "Is God your co-pilot? Switch seats"...nothing is better or greater in life than when He's in control.

Me said...

I prefer to take responsibility for my own life, rather than listen to Pastor Bob tell me how I should live from his pulpit.

Anonymous said...

I don't get the St. Augustine bit. I have a hard time believing he used the term 'Christian Spring-Training' in his 'Confessions.' Explain please lada.

Me said...

Sigh...will Augustine not be YOUR name by the end of "training camp"?

Anonymous said...

Yes, but I don't recall stating that I liked that particular phrase is all.

Me said...

THE POINT IS YOU ARE GOING THROUGH TRAINING CAMP!

Wow, nobody can take a joke lately.