Thursday, March 23, 2006

The lada Reality Show

This blog thing is weird.

It has been brought to my attention that people read this. People who survived Dust & Wagner (other than Karen and Britt, they love me even though I'm wack). People who know Wordwealth and say things like chthonic and tmesis. Crap. Now I feel like someone is reading this with a red pen in hand. . .
This blog thing is weird.
This blog thing has made Russ weird(er).

sit. 1
(We bought a dyson vacuum a couple months ago. It is the best vacuum on the planet - seriously. So, now Russ vacuums constantly. In fact, he vacuums so frequently that I have had no need to use the dyson myself.)
Russ: Did you use the dyson yet?
lada: No, you vacuumed yesterday.
Russ: Did you see all the dirt it picked up? You should try it, it's awesome!
lada: I would try it except you always vacuum before I get the chance.
Russ: Oh, that sucks. . . hahahaha. . . "that sucks!". . . hehehe. . .
Russ: You should blog that.

sit. 2
Russ: Am I Neo?
lada: umm. . . Neo from the Matrix?
Russ: Yeah.
lada: No, you are not Neo.
Russ: How about Morpheus?
lada: . . .
Russ: (in his best Laurence Fishburne voice) I am MOR-PHE-US!
lada: Do you want me to blog this? I swear I will. . .

sit. 3
Russ: Did you blog about the dyson yet?
lada: No.
Russ: You should, it would be funny.
lada: . . .
Russ: "That sucks" - that's hilarious. . . you know, it "never loses suction".
lada: Yeah, I got it the first time, honey.

glitter graphics

sit. 4
Russ: Am I in your blog?
lada: Not today.
Russ: I want to be blogged - I'm a blog hog.
lada: Then why don't you write your own blog?
Russ: I don't want to write about shit - I just want to be written about.
lada: . . . ?
Russ: That's when you know you are famous, the center of attention. . .
lada: You don't even read my blog.
Russ: I don't know where it is.
lada: I emailed the address to you a long time ago.
Russ: . . .
lada: The site is even saved under "Favorites" on this computer.
Russ: . . .
Russ: Did you see the picture I sent to Kim on myspace? It's sooo funny.

This blog thing is weird, but it entertains me at least. Thanks to all who read and/or contribute - I wouldn't do it without you (well, that may not be true, but I said it so you'd feel involved with the blog*).

- lada posing for the cameras

*name that tune

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Dyson giving you a cut to have you link to their website?

Me said...

Nope, I just love the bug movie they play