Wednesday, March 15, 2006

One in a Million Shot

It seemed unreasonable to say that my husband could never again sleep with anyone else. I do not wish to kill his spirit. So in case the chance ever presents itself, here are the "Only Three Acceptable Exceptions:"

Russ -
Shania Twain
Meg Ryan
Sandra Bullock

lada -
Nick Hexum
Luke Wilson
Bruce Willis

Brad Pitt and Angalina Jolie are not human and it should go without saying that both of us would sleep with either one. Well, I would at least, I won't speak for Russ...

2 comments:

Me said...

I am going to let Russ add "Freckles from Lost" to his list because I want to add Ewan McGregor to mine.

Anonymous said...

In terms of Russ' list:
Sandra Bullock - nice
Shania Twain - inspired!
Meg Ryan? Come on Russ, she has a plastic face. I can't support this pick.