Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'm a Sour Girl

Ooooh, scary
Ernesto is happening outside my window. Rain. More rain. Russ calling from Savannah to ask how the gutters he recently hung are working with all the rain - they're working fine. More rain and some rain. I went for a run and got wet. Wind and rain. No flooding, so all is groovy. I am a rock in these kinds of rainy, crisis situations.

You know who you are
Look you effen lurkers. If you have a comment, put it in the little section marked "comments." Don't email or text message it to me.
No, you don't have to have an account - just select "other" and type in any damn name you want to use that day, or be anonymous if you're really a pansy-ass bitch*.

What the cocksucker?
Everything I read said they were only making three seasons of Deadwood. After the finale the other night, I am hoping this isn't the case. It was very anti-climactic for a series finale. My opinion: more people should be brutally murdered (but then I say that about a lot of things).

Your turn
Oh, the book, the book. I had to unpack. . . and paint. . . and stuff.
Anyway, here's the current book status (à la the end of an IM with Matt):

lada: i'm off to make dinner
mrotert: well enjoy that you little homemaker
lada: barf
mrotert: barefoot and pregnant
lada: with a best selling novel
mrotert: you started that one yet?
lada: eh...
lada: no, any ideas?
mrotert: start with a good character
lada: can i have a retard character named matt
mrotert: yes
mrotert: just don't have a plumber because a) i want one and b) what problems do they have?
lada: i think i'm going to start with some shorts on lada land - break into the fiction slowly
mrotert: sounds like a plan
lada: stay tuned

Which is where you faithful readers come in - send me your queer, quaint, quirky (glory to the alliteration god) ideas and I will write you the story - and if it turns into a book, I'll even shake your hand.

Quote of the day - Callan Pinckney: Now for the exciting pelvic rotations!

- lada minds her own bee's wax

*Okay, that was a little mean, you can be anonymous, I won't call you names. . . sissy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why dies the retard have to be named Matt? Maybe Joe or something retarded like him, I mean that.

Anonymous said...

perhaps if i knew a joe

Anonymous said...

write about fire

Me said...

oh THAT joe, I'm with you now...heehee