Sunday, September 24, 2006

Firsts

The other day someone asked me if I remembered the first CD I bought. How could you forget? I know all my firsts:

Record - Cabbage Patch Kids

Cassette Tape - Crash Test Dummies

CD - Boyz II Men (all though we've come, to the eeend ooof the rooaad)

MP3 - David Bowie

Concert - Sheryl Crow

Time I went backstage - Weezer (Rivers is a tool)

A boy told me he loved me - Dave Mathews Band

I got an autograph - Daybirds

I got a job - Alanis Morissette

I broke someone's heart - Pink Floyd

I had my heart broken - Jude

I discovered music my parents didn't like - Violent Femmes

I discovered my parents had good taste in music - Beatles/Steely Dan

I smoked pot - 311 (hugs not drugs)

I hallucinated - Phish (yes Tim, I am a walking cliché) (Oh, and hugs not drugs)

I cried at a concert - Travis

I went to Europe - Shampoo

I sang karaoke - Otis Redding (Those whistles at the end are tough)

And last, but definitely not least

I got laid - Third Eye Blind

If you're ever on Jeopardy: 39% of people interviewed for a poll, admitted that they snoop in their host's medicine cabinets

- lada sees your face inside her coffee cup - she thinks of you and drinks it up

No comments: