Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Garage

Yesterday I got home from picking Heather up from the airport to find that my dog Asia was in the garage. That was weird. I picked her up and took her inside and realized the house lights were on. That was weird. Then I noticed - holy hell - the front door was open! That was all sorts of not good. Heather and I promptly walked out and went next door and called the police. We heard Russ come home a few minutes later, so we stopped him before he went inside. When the police showed up the officer went into the house. Russ went with him. Into the house. Men and their freaking testosterone. Anyway, nothing was missing. We aren't really sure what in the world happened. The whole thing is rather uncomfortable for me. We are getting a deadbolt put on this weekend. Why we didn't have a deadbolt up to this point is beyond me.

Livin' in the ghetto is ruff on santa, yo.

If you're ever on Jeopardy: It is estimated that the average person living in North America opens the refrigerator 22 times a day.

- take two ladas and call her in the morning

No comments: