Saturday, January 13, 2007

Febreze, Pleze

When I travel out of town, I like to leave things in my car at the airport for when I fly back in, like some Mt. Dew in case I need some caffeine for the drive home.

What I don't recommend, is leaving the leftover Long John Silver's you bought on the way to the airport in the car in long term parking for nine days. The dry, moldy smell of the fries and the sickly, sweet odor of the rotting coleslaw, together couldn't overpower the fish - my God, the fish. And let us not forget the sticky mess that was all that was left of the soggy paper cup that just couldn't stand up to the Coke. I am a genius.

Time for that new car.

If you're ever on Jeopardy: Ireland has the highest calorie consumption in the world at 3,837 calories per person per day.

- lada offers an award winning sushi bar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

umm, gross! like long john silvers isn't bad enough, the smell of it rotting must be unbearable.