Tuesday, February 27, 2007

For Your Eyes Only

A question of hair
How much would your head of hair cost if you were going to pull a Britany and shave it off?
Karen - $150,000
Russ - No charge, I have been wanting to do it again for a while
MC - It would take a little bit
Dunce Cap Marvel - Wouldn't do it... I have an ugly head. A couple thousand, I guess.
Quique - $1000 if we're talking bic shave, $10 if it's just Timberlake short
Heather - I wouldn't do it for any amount of money - how many millions?
Matt - Relatively little, but then again I am a cheap man whore
lada - $25,000

The saddest songs ever
Dr. Harry Witchel decided to research what songs are the most heartbreaking - he claims that scientifically, these songs are more likely to bring people to tears. The tests measured heart rate, breathing and skin temperature as people listened to a variety of tear-jerkers.
The full top ten looks like this:

10. Radiohead - Fake Plastic Trees
9. James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover
8. Christina Aguilera - Beautiful
7. Elvis Presley - Are You Lonesome Tonight
6. Will Young - Leave Right Now
5. Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
4. Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
3. Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
2. Robbie Williams - Angels
1. The Verve - The Drugs Don't Work

Four amusing t-shirts that I will never wear

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Four amusing t-shirts for the kids

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Other stuff

  • My name is lada and I am a hair color addict. (I am blond again)
  • Russ is getting lasik tomorrow. Yay! (This is good because it means he will no longer have to wake me up in the middle of the night to ask me what time the alarm clock says.)
  • Try out this site - How many of Me - it estimates how many people in America share your same name.
  • We finally started watching the Sopranos - borrowing the DVDs from our neighbor. So far have gotten through the first three seasons. Russ has taken to blurting out non sequitur Italian phrases in a bad accent. We will be driving to the mall and he'll burst out with a "fettuccine alfredo" (can you hear the awful Italian accent?) complete with the stupid hand gestures.
If you're ever on Jeopardy: If a male cat is both orange and black, it is sterile. To have both the orange and black coat colors, the male cat must have all, or part of both female X chromosomes. This unusual sex chromosome combination will render the male cat sterile.

- lada would like to thank the academy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daws122: I can see Russ yelling out thoughs things. I laughed when I read that part. Why you might ask? I do the same things.