Monday, May 14, 2007

Don't Let Your Brain Get Mushy

While I am gone - something to entertain and stimulate and frustrate and amuse and confuse. I finally got sick of trying at number 92. (See if you can beat that, suckers.) Some I can explain the answers, some I cannot - but perhaps you can. For instance, number 43 is Tom Cruise - what does that mean? Oh, and I do highly encourage team work (it is the only way you have a shot of beating me, mwa ha ha.) It takes a minute to load so be patient. Good luck.






HINTS IF YOU NEED THEM:

4. Literally
15. Basketball
17. Don't click it unless it is the right answer
18. My, my, my, my music hits me so hard
29. Egg mayonnaise
32. Sham - poo
33. Literally
40. The other finger
45. Potatoes Fly. (1)Indeed (2)WRONG (3)Why not? (4)R U crazy
55. Which game system do you play?
57. Sesame Street (AH, AH, AH!)
59. Fast finger
64. Not a dozen
66. lada will never, ever use more than one in a row
67. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
75. Under the 75 quick!
76. Sing the song (or listen to my wedding CD)
83. Would you rather read or solve math problems?
86. Shrek's father-in-law
87.
91. Rip

If you're ever on Jeopardy: Rhode Island is the smallest state with the longest name. The official name, used on all state documents, is "Rhode Island and Providence Plantations."

- lada will blow you a raspberry (cause apples and pears are mean)

2 comments:

Me said...

So I guess no one could live up to my exceedingly high expectations...

Anonymous said...

give me time. i only worked on it for a little bit the other day. after i move i plan on finishing it! (umm, maybe) i'll update you after i get all my stuff from the movers.