Thursday, January 17, 2008

I Surrender (for the second time this week)

You will be pleased to know I finally broke down and bought a cell phone charger today. I am sure this means that the other three that are lost will magically appear, but what's another freaking $35 down the drain?
I have a decent amount of messages that I seem to have missed over the past week, so in an effort to save time and minutes, I will address those all at once here.

D: Yes, I am okay.
Tim: After much thought, I have decided not to read the Jon chapter until the book is published, but thanks for the word that G.R.R. Martin posted it. Are you grumpy about my review of The Proposition?
Heed: I am glad you finally got your gifts and am pleased that you enjoy them. Doesn't that shirt rock your socks off? Love it! Call me when you aren't working/sleeping - I miss you desperately.
D: No I am not mad at you. Just a dead battery. Don't you have my other phone numbers, Russ's phone number, and my email address which I check fifty times a day? Maybe you should get on Facebook or Myspace so we can keep in touch when I lose my charger again for the fifth time. Sorry to cause concern! XOXO (P.S. Did you see that there is a new Jon chapter up on Martin's website?)
Mom: Take your time on the book plates. No worries.
M.R.: I did miss happy hour because I did not get your message until today. Glad to know the good old-fashioned phonebook still works. I will see you this weekend...?
Quique: You know that it isn't nice to leave people hanging when they are vulnerable.
D: I heard the bad news. I am talking to Josh too. I will call you today.

101 Things to do (or don't) before you die - #20:
Do get backstage and throw yourself at a rock star.
Don't let telemarketers ruin your day.

- lada is the straw that broke the camel's back

No comments: