Sunday, March 02, 2008

A Random Email

To: lada
From: Matt R.
Subject: Funny Story

So I'm at Walgreen’s and I see two items on sale this week in the check out lane:

1. A one-step pregnancy test: The problem was "test" was in really small letters and I didn't see the word at first. I was utterly baffled by the merchandising of a “one-step pregnancy” selling for $9.99. I laughed at myself (nearly audibly) for my confusion.

2. A personal massager: Located right next to that pre-filled, auto injecting sperm launcher, was this beauty of a sale item. It could be a back massager but it was small and it was waterproof. What's small, vibrates and needs to be underwater? Apparently, not all women have kick-ass shower heads.*


Matt

101 Things to do (or don't) before you die - #28:
Do skydive.
Don't be intimidated by obstacles.

- lada’s crazy is catching

*The 101 things to do and don't come out of a couple of books, not my head. I point this out because sometimes they have an odd way of relating to whatever is happening in my life. For instance: I receive this email from Matt, decide to post it for your entertainment, and as I am flipping through the book to type up #28, I catch a glimpse #27. Nice.

No comments: