Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Summer of Love Redux

I needed to write this stuff down. Partly because they make me happy to think about and also, so I can start keeping track of the dates:

3/14
Boston for another round of Saint Patrick’s Day with Tim and Karen. I heart pipes and drums.

3/28
Chicago for the Cubs’ opening day! Ahhh, baseball = bliss.
Oh, and also to see my parents, sister, first-husband Matt, and brother Quique.

5/8
Atlanta to see Radiohead for the first time in six years with sweet Sam. Maybe Thom and I can catch up on old times...

5/9
Charlotte for a second night of Thom and the boys, this time with some friends from SoCa.

7/12
Cincinnati for the Michelle/Allen wedding. And Skyline.

8/6
Tennessee for the reunion that is going to be ridiculously awesome.

8/13
Atlanta for the Cubs vs. Braves three-game series.


Good Doctor: Let me know what weekends you can get off sooner rather than later so I can pen you into my schedule. I am desperately craving Dallas sushi, a good shiraz and your face.

Gogo: Florida? Baby Shower? Golf cart ride at midnight?

101 Things to do (or don't) before you die - #29:
Do meet your idol.
Don't take a budget bus tour of Europe.

- lada takes just like a women, aches just like a women, but she breaks just like a little girl

No comments: