Sunday, June 15, 2008

Bread Loser

Not a whole lot to say right now but I will offer this observation: getting divorced, moving to a new state alone, and now getting laid off are too many major life changes for this girl to comfortably squeeze into a short five month period of time.

But hey, now that I don't have a job I am available to watch the Cubs everyday. And drink. And catch up on my reading. And drink. And sit by the pool. And drink.

101 Things to do (or don't) before you die - #44:
Do attend a film premiere.
Don't forget what’s in your freezer.

- lada is shorter of breath and one day closer to death

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa. I check this every so often and got a surprise this morning. Email me if you'd like. I'd love to catch up.
larissa.henne@gmail.com

KarmaTee said...

Hey, how about add to the SOE with a trip out to Colorado to climb a 14er (a really tall mountain). There's usually cute boys on the trail, and there's no entrance fee to get there, so newly single bread losers (right there with ys) fit right in. PERFECT! Plus, you know, no humidity and people in Colorado love the Cubs (inexplicably).