Tuesday, April 04, 2006

lada land Public Access

Russ has something he would like to say and wishes to reach a massive audience when he says it. This blog does not reach a massive audience; however, I deemed this less embarrassing than shouting from the rooftops. I hope our neighbors appreciate my sacrifice. Here he goes:
I love GPS. Without it, I was lost - but now I am found. Everyone
should get GPS. You can use it to map directions to the store so you
can buy a Dyson. Thank you.
This message has been brought to you by lada land. This was only a test. In the event that Russ actually takes over lada land permanently, you will know that I have been tortured and probably killed. Avenge me readers. Avenge me.

If you're ever on Jeopardy - The international telephone dialing code for Antarctica is 672.
- lada

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez Louise, Dyson is getting mad props. What new domestic product will lada plug next?

blogging + plugging = 'blugging'

Go forth my comrades and spread this new web jargon to the masses! (evil cackling ensues)

Evan said...

how many times have i told you i had an eel. the correct question was "what is an eel?"

Me said...

Talk to HIM about the dyson; it is not my doing.

An eel? I see. You only have to tell me once when I'm sober...

Anonymous said...

Honestly Russ- it's time to go to the classes:
Wed 5:00-6:00
Saturday 2:00-3:00
These are the times for the next DA meetings-please use them. They are held at your nearest Dyson provider.
Also-PLEASE do not make me find GPSA classes---we do not want to "go there."-
Peenut

Anonymous said...

I have been going to my meetings but the meeting room is always so dirty. So we spend the whole time with the Dyson accessories cleaning the room.

Blog Hog