Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Avast!

I haven't had a lot to say lately - until I discovered pirates! There is apparently a booming subculture of pirates who dress up and go to pirate dinner parties/bars and drink rum. That's right kids - Steve the Pirate from Dodgeball does exist!

Here's some of the best pirate stuff I came across:
Pirate weddings at FantaSeas
International Talk Like a Pirate Day - September 19th (see this guy on Wife Swap Sept. 18)

Pirate pick up lines:
- They don’t call me Long John because my head is so big.
- I'd love to drop anchor in your lagoon.
- Well blow me down?
- Is there an 'X' on the seat of your pants? Because it appears there's wond'rous booty buried underneath!
- Nice poop deck on ya, lassie. Care fer a swabbin'?
- Prepare to be boarded.
- Do you have the latest copy of Windows XP with cracked product activation? (software pirates only)

Whatever you do, don't forget the jokes
A pirate walks into a bar wearing a paper towel on his head. He sits down at the bar and orders some dirty rum.
The bartender asks, "Why are you wearing a paper towel?"
"Arrr..." says the pirate. "I've got a bounty on me head!"

Did you hear about the pirate who took up boxing?
He had a killer right hook!

Where do pirates get their roast beef sandwiches?
Arrrrby's

What do a pirate and a pimp have in common?
They both say "Yo Ho!"

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants.
The bartender asks, "What's with the steering wheel?"
The pirate replies, "I don't know. . . but it's driving me nuts!"

What is a pirate's favorite letter?
P - because it's an R, but it's missing a leg

A rose by any other. . .
Here you can trade in you lame land lubber name and get a RAD PIRATE NAME!*
My pirate name: Huge Angie Jones
Russ: Jelly Legs Jim
Asia: Pirate Julia the Staggering Drunk (oh so fitting)

- arrrr, lada likes her wenches salty

* lada's gangsta name: Wobbly Stank Ho, and mafia name: Twisted Natalia Brassi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My pirate name is Rotting Yvette Drake. Nice to know that I'm rotting - maybe that's what is scaring all the nice boys away!!

Anonymous said...

pirate gogo= nervous marcy teach

gangsta gogo= old fool canadian (awesome, eh?)

taxi driver gogo= feng po mitchell

mafia gogo= sandra rubbernubs

now... which one should i use at the bar tonight?

Anonymous said...

I'm 'pirate dan the cash-strapped' -- how fitting

"Did you hear about that new pirate movie? ... It's rated 'ARRR'!

- the beatings will continue until morale improves

Anonymous said...

My gangsta name:

Gun Doggy Monkey Smuggla

Biatches!