Saturday, August 12, 2006

Ridin' Dirty

I went to Mr. Tint yesterday to get my car windows tinted in the hope of blocking out some of the relentless sun. I went in planning on getting the darkest legal tint and walked out with a not-exactly-legal-but-it-looks-bad-ass-on-my-car tint. No more speeding for lada.

Then I had this text message conversation with Kare:

lada: Tinted windows - Im a gangsta
Karen: Rollin' wit da homeys. . .
lada: Now I can snort blow off my dashboard and the feds wont know!
Karen: Good. . . Cuz that whole thing was a mess last time you got caught
lada: Damn Colombian prison guards - vengence will be mine!
Karen: Colombia. . . or Columbia. . . Ha!

If you're ever on Jeopardy: In October 1999, it was announced that more than 99 percent of bank notes showed traces of cocaine in the UK - mainly through cross exposure in cashpoints; although 5 percent of the notes had been used directly to snort the drug.

- lada is like a box of chocolates, too much can cause nausea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was only Karen that had been arrested in Columbia..d

Me said...

nice