Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Corny Valentine

Just thought we needed some good wholesome fun after my last post. . .

What did the boy light bulb say to the girl light bulb on Valentine's Day?
- I wuv you watts and watts.

What did the boy snake say to the girl snake on Valentine's Day?
- Give me a hug and a hiss.

What did the little boy sheep say to the little girl sheep on Valentine's Day?
- I love ewe.

What did the little girl sheep say to the little boy sheep on Valentine's Day?
- You're not so baaaaaad yourself.

What did the boy pickle say to the girl pickle on Valentine's Day?
- You mean a great dill to me.

What did the boy octopus say to the girl octopus on Valentine's Day?
- I want to hold you hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand.

Is it better to write a love note on an empty stomach or on a full stomach?
- It is better to write it on paper!

What did the Valentine card say to the stamp?
- Stick with me and we'll go places.

What type of flowers should you never give on Valentine's Day?
- Cauliflowers!

If your Aunt ran off to get married, what would you call her?
- Aunt-elope!

If you're ever on Jeopardy: The Italian city of Verona, where Shakespeare's lovers Romeo and Juliet lived, receives about 1,000 letters addressed to Juliet every Valentine's Day.

- lada is the wind beneath your wings

No comments: