Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Baby*

Isn't She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
Beautiful Boy - John Lennon
Gracie - Ben Folds
Baby Baby - Amy Grant
Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel) - Billy Joel
Family Affair - Sly & The Family Stone
Baby Boy - Beyoncé
Cry Like a Baby - The Box Tops
My Darling - Wilco
Hey Baby - No Doubt
Mother and Child Reunion - Paul Simon
Mamma Mia - ABBA
Flowers in the Window - Travis
Take Good Care of My Baby - Dion
You Mama You - Jude
. . . Baby One More Time - Fountains of Wayne
B-A-B-Y - Carla Thomas
We Will Rock You - Linda Ronstadt
Blessed - Elton John
My Mom - Tony Bennett
Baby Love - The Supremes
My Darling Child - Sinéad O'Connor
Baby - UB40
You Are the Sunshine of My Life - Stevie Wonder

- lada is decidedly not pregnant

*Current iPod playlist (for the Christopher James baby shower. . .)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Circle of Life"; Carmine Twillie and Lebo M, off the original Lion King Movie Sound Track (much better than the Elton John version)..D

Me said...

Ah yes, I taught you well