Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Proof is in the Pudding?

Did you hear about this image of Jesus that is made out of driveway sealant that appeared on a garage floor in Virginia? The chunk of concrete sold for some crazy amount of money on eBay. I hunted around for some other miracles and to my surprise, I found out that Jesus is popping up all over the place. Starting with this famous grilled-cheese Jesus:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

. . . on an oyster shell . . .

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

. . . in a greasy pan . . .

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

. . . and in X-rays.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(I chose to not post the image of Jesus on a dog's bum [the anus is his head]. You can google it if you are really interested.)

So it seems the miracle of Christ's face is happening all around us. What I don't understand is how we know what Jesus looked like?

Quote of the day - Jesus: "I am the light that is over all things. I am all: from me all came forth, and to me all attained. Split a piece of wood; I am there. Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."

- lada is a one man rise in crime

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

in grade school my religion teacher's husband had some interest/hobby/career in weather patterns and took a picture of a cool cloud formation from a plane window. she brought the pic in to school to show us that jesus was in it. except unlike these pics, there was actually a "person" in the clouds, surrounded by light. the head was not visible. crazy shit i tell you. i think that may have been before the technology we have now...

Anonymous said...

You had religion class in grade school?

Sorry, Heed, but I think you were had...

Anonymous said...

you would think so, however i went to a catholic school, so it was part of the deal... bum deal

Anonymous said...

?????????¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶?????
???????1¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶????
??????¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶???
?????o¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$???????ø¶¶¶¶¶¶??
?????¶¶¶¶¶¶?????????????ø¶¶¶¶?
????¶¶¶¶¶¶???????????????o¶¶¶?
???¶¶¶¶¶¶¢????????????????$¶¶?
???¶¶¶¶¶ø?ø¶$¶¶¶ø?????????1¶¶1
??o¶¶¶¶¶?1o¶¶¶¶¶???1¶¶ø¢o$?¶¶¶
??¶¶¶¶¶?????7o71???¶¶øø$1?¶¶¶ø
?$¶¶¶¶¶o???????????¶?¢¶¶¶o¶¶¶ø
7¶¶¶¶¶1????????????$?????7¶¶¶ø
ø¶¶¶¶¶7?????????1??¶?????¶¶¶¶ø
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶??????¢¶¶¶¶7????*¶¶¶¶¶*¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶1??¶¶¶¶¶ø¶¶ø?o¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$¶¶??7117¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶O¶¶¶¶????????¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶7?¶¶¶¶¶oo7$¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶7??¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶?????ø¶¶¶¶¶¶¶??¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶O???????????????1¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
¶¶¶¶¶??????????????????¶¶¶¶¶¶

Anonymous said...

holy crap! jesus appeared in ladaland! that sneaky guy...

hey lada, why didn't you include my "damn,-jesus-is-in-my-bed" picture?

-k