Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Panda Panda Panda

  • Remember Genarlow Wilson, the poor kid thrown in prison for getting some? His ten year prison sentence has been voided. YAY! But then the Georgia Attorney General filled an appeal, so he is still behind bars. BOO! (Here is the ESPN article that Tim sent to me if you want all the details.)
    Georgia is pretty low on my state list right now. What good comes out of that state? And don't say peaches because South Carolina grows more peaches than Georgia. (Oh and the Braves. Come on, really?)
  • Since six of the seven wonders of the world don't exist anymore, the world is voting on what the new wonders should be. (Just don't vote for the Eiffel Tower, please.)
  • In case you aren't sure, here is what you should do after you've won the lottery.
  • I saw (and killed) my first black widow yesterday. I have nothing more to say about that.
  • Another great story that Tim sent me. This one is about a roller coaster losing power while the train was upside down. Yikes.

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

  • I know this post isn't very enlightening, but at least I can make you laugh with a fifteen second video of an amusing panda. (Let this one load before you watch it - patience is a virture.)



Quote of the day - comedian: "I have a confession, I am addicted to hot turkey sandwiches. The only way I am going to be able to quit is to go cold turkey."

(Oh come on, you know something in this post made you giggle.)

- lada is armed to the teeth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you see about the girl in Louisville who got her feet chopped off on the Superman ride at Six Flags this week? Just another reason why I am against both roller coasters and the Man of Steel. I'll stick to Batman and the merry-go-round, thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

see bitches! i knew that ride was no good!
-karen